This is great!
Billionaire businessman and presidential candidate Donald Trump has sparked intense controversy once again, this time by proposing a temporary halt to all Muslim immigration until the pertinent national security threats can be addressed.
Of course, Trump’s comments have been taken out of context and twisted by the media, Democrats, and even his rivals, earning him criticism from all sides.
Perhaps the harshest criticism of Trump came from President Barack Obama’s White House, with press secretary Josh Earnest going so far as to proclaim that Trump’s proposal “disqualifies” him from being president.
However, the comment from Earnest just earned a sharp rebuke from Kentucky senator and presidential candidate Rand Paul, who took to Facebook to declare that Obama himself was “disqualified” from being president, and had no room to say as much about anyone else, providing 10 examples to back up his assertion.
“Yesterday the Obama White House had the nerve to say someone else was unqualified for office. After 5 years of acting like a King and ignoring our constitution, that takes a lot of nerve. Today I would like to put a mirror in front of the Obama White House and show them the top ten things that make HIM unqualified
1. Tried to take over 1/6 of economy in Obamacare, wrecked the system and hurt patients and taxpayers
2. Thinks an executive order is legislation and how you make law
3. Fought an undeclared, unconstitutional war in Libya, turned it into Jihadist wonderland
4. Fighting an undeclared, unconstitutional war in Syria, trying to put ISIS in Damascus.
5. Signed into law the indefinite detention of American citizens
6. His copy of the bill of rights obviously goes from 1 to 3, skipping 2nd amendment.
7. Court ruled his NSA spying on every American was illegal.
8. He has added more debt than anyone in history.
9. Appointed an attorney general who thinks speech against Muslims is a bigger threat than terrorism.
10. EPA rules by executive FIAT trying to kill an entire American industry and way of life (coal).”
Paul’s post garnered over 27,000 likes and was shared over 14,000 times in only the first three hours after he published it.
Source: BREAKING: GOP Candidate Posts 10 Reasons Obama Is Disqualified… This Is Spreading Everywhere
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.