17 Questions About the Benghazi Terror Attack That Have Not Been Answered (And Everybody Knows It)
- Why didn’t Hillary Clinton convene the State Dept. security task force to dispatch the in extremis force (rescue team) in Libya?
- Why didn’t Obama go to the situation room, like the “dude” formerly at the NSC said he didn’t?
- Where was Obama the whole night while our Ambassador was missing?
- Why was no rescue operation even sent to aid people in an attack that lasted 8 hours and came in three waves in a former warzone? If it’s S.O.P. to aid diplomats, what prevented a rescue operation from being launched?
- Who issued the “stand down” orders to prevent the standard protocol of attempting to aid diplomats in harm’s way?
- Why did the Libyan government say no flyover authority was even requested? Because there was no intention to rescue the people at Benghazi?
- If the White House knew from the first day that it was a terrorist attack (and State Dept. emails show that is the case), then why did they push the lie about the video… for days?
- As Hicks said, there was no spontaneous protest at Benghazi, and NO ONE said there was one, then how did a video cause a non-existent protest?
Read More: 17 Questions About the Benghazi Terror Attack That Have Not Been Answered – And Everybody Knows It