Al-Jazeera: No-Burqa San Bernardino Jihadi Monster Pic 'Disrespectful' Click to Tweet

An Al-Jazeera America producer told ABC News it was “disrespectful” to show San Bernardino Jihadi Tashfeen Malik without a burqa.

Photo Credit: Wiki Commons

Photo Credit: Wiki Commons

ABC News released the first photo of the female on December 4, two days after she and her husband Syed Farook slaughtered 14 people in cold blood…

On Monday, ABC News released another picture of Malik without her burqa over her face. The photo shows Malik and her then-fiance at customs at Chicago O’Hare Airport on July 27, 2014. Malik is wearing a more revealing hijab, which covers hair but not the face.

Photo Credit: Screenshot, ABC News report

Photo Credit: Screenshot, ABC News report

ABC News reported:

U.S. officials previously said that Farook, a U.S. citizen originally from Chicago, traveled to Saudi Arabia in July 2014 and returned less than two weeks later with Malik in tow. Malik, a Pakistani who officials said spent much of her life in Saudi Arabia, entered the U.S. on a so-called “fiancé” visa, which allowed Farook to petition for her entry ahead of marriage. The two were married in the eyes of U.S. law in California just a month after their arrival, although some officials have said they could have been married earlier abroad.

Investigators also believe Malik pledged allegiance to the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL). They told reporters the bombs resembled those in al-Qaeda’s Inspire magazine. CBS News confirmed the couple viewed ISIS propaganda online…

Read More: Al-Jazeera: No-Burqa San Bernardino Jihadi Pic ‘Disrespectful’