Donald Trump is delivered a long list of things he would do if elected president.
During an appearance in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, he vows to act on them in the first 100 days in office.
“On November Eighth, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our country, secure our communities, and honesty to our government,” Trump says. “This is my pledge to you and if we follow these steps we will once more have a government of, by and for the people and importantly we will make America great again. Believe me.”
Here is the list of the “Contract with the American Voter” policies detailed by Trump:
- Propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress
- Institute a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health)
- Require for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.
- Institute a five year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service
- Create a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.